NCL AIR

eyegraben

32 minutes ago, eyegraben said:

For those utilizing the BOGO air thru NCL.  At what point did you receive airfare info?   We are less than 75 days out 👍

Between now and when you leave....  haha  No, I think between 30-60 days out.  On our Alaskan cruise last fall we thought it was great getting our airfare at 60 days out.  Our friends going with us were upset they didn't get theirs until they got it at 30 days out.  Their flights were great and ours were terrible.  You never know what you are going to get with the BOGO.

• Thanks 1

We received ours a little over 60 days out. (I was pleasantly surprised). This is the first time I used the air fair promo, so I have nothing to compare it to. It seems like maybe those who are flying domestically (in the United States) might get theirs closer to their sail date. (I can be totally wrong on that!)  If so, maybe this is because the flights change so much and NCL doesn't want to have to continually contact people? For example I have a friend that is taking an Alaskan cruise in July (less than a month out). She just got word that Alaskan Air canceled their flight and they had to find a new flight. It also meant they couldn't fly in on the day they wanted and had to fly in an extra day early (and pay for an extra day at the hotel). 

One thing I will advise is to make sure that the name they have is the same as what is on your passport (if you are flying internationally). The initial purchase confirmation we received did not have our middle names. I called NCL and had them add our middle names to reflect our passports (before we got our airline tickets).

• Thanks 1