Royal Caribbean Question

Hi there - my friend and I just booked a 7 night cruise on the Oasis of the Seas departing Miami next January. 

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the prices for the unlimited dining/drinks etc. that I see online and in the app are in USD or AUD? It doesn't specify. I imagine USD however I'm not sure if they automatically change based on your IP address location.

Thanks!

It depends how you booked. If you booked with an Australian TA or directly on the RCI Australia website then the prices on the website cruise planner are in AUD.

If you booked and paid your deposit with a US TA then the prices will be in USD.

57 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Hi there - my friend and I just booked a 7 night cruise on the Oasis of the Seas departing Miami next January. 

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the prices for the unlimited dining/drinks etc. that I see online and in the app are in USD or AUD? It doesn't specify. I imagine USD however I'm not sure if they automatically change based on your IP address location.

Thanks!

It sounds like you’re in Australia and it should be in AUD but if it doesn’t have AUD at the end of the price it’s definitely US .

Just now, Chiliburn said:

It sounds like you’re in Australia and it should be in AUD but if it doesn’t have AUD at the end of the price it’s definitely US .

I am in Australia but yeah it doesn't say AUD so not sure.

32 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Have you booked your forehead treatment? Cheap at twice the price.

I have hardly seen any one in the beauty parlour as the Americans call it but obviously some pay it .

Otherwise they would put some cabins in place of it.

• Like 2