Discount code

Waju

Everyone probably already knows but just in case you don’t - I booked a cruise on Ambition this morning and used the code ESSEX5 - it gave me a 5% off which is a good few cocktails 🍹 

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 3:19 PM, howmuch! said:

Code still working.

Just booked Ist cruise with Ambassador around UK from Tilbury. Hope - I won't regret it!

I don't think you will, my only problem with Ambassador is the price of the service charge (which has also been increased from 1st September)  when you add it to the bargain prices you can sometimes find with Ambassador they're no better prices than a cruise line that has them included!

I don't want to start another tipping thread but I find them really 'old fashioned' in this day and age - pay the staff properly and don't expect customers not to notice that your good lead in price isn't really the bargain it might first appear to be!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry just seen this - we are lucky enough to be able to choose last minute deals and love a bargain, our last cruise was 11 nights and cost £569 adding £66 is an extra 11 or 12% (I'm rubbish at maths so may be way off).  I've seen last minute P&O deals for the same sort of prices this year and tipping is included - that's all I was trying to get across.  £6pp a day isn't a lot I agree but I still think tipping is outdated and staff should be paid a fair price for the job they do, at sea or on land.

• Like 1