Southampton to Canaries

Difficult question due to location and Nationalities of the various islands. But, we'll try here.

Has anyone used SpainDayTours for port stops in Vigo Spain, Tenerife Spain, and Lisbon Portugal? If so, can you share your experience. I have our names on the list, but they don't guarantee a tour unless they get a minimum number of people. I guess my question is, do they normally get filled up?

Hi KL, if you havent already, I suggest you post your qu also on the board for the cruise line you are travelling with, and give the cruise date. you ll likely get replies from folk who ve been on the actual itinerary you are doing. I ve seen lots of postings about SpainDayTours on the Spanish ports section.

BTW we ve been to all the ports you mention out of Southampton and have not used a tour co in any of them. Its pretty easy to put together your own interesting day. But it depends on what you want of course - we like cafes, wandering, train trips, museums....

On 6/21/2023 at 12:45 PM, sleepingcat said:

Hi KL, if you havent already, I suggest you post your qu also on the board for the cruise line you are travelling with, and give the cruise date. you ll likely get replies from folk who ve been on the actual itinerary you are doing. I ve seen lots of postings about SpainDayTours on the Spanish ports section.

BTW we ve been to all the ports you mention out of Southampton and have not used a tour co in any of them. Its pretty easy to put together your own interesting day. But it depends on what you want of course - we like cafes, wandering, train trips, museums....

Can you tell me if it is a short walk from the port to the town in Lanzarote?

Thanks,

Sandra