Air Credit

HSBC

I found this in the Terms & Conditions for this promotion:

Air credit is available on select sailings for flights booked through Seabourn’s Flight Ease® program. Air credit is available to the first and second guests sharing a Suite and is non-transferable. Air must be booked no less than 30 days prior to sail date in order to be eligible for the air credit. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight.

I'd note that it's showing me the Air Credit Promotion is $2,000, but I see you're in Canada, so that probably accounts for the difference. But it does appear that for this promotion you need to book the air through Seabourn.

• Thanks 1

The air credit is "up to" the C$2.5K max and is governed by cruise and suite you book. On our recent booking we got C$625 per person.

We have had good experiences using Flightease both in terms of pricing and service. Most compelling for us is airline cancelations or schedule changes are looked after.

• Thanks 1

Hi All:

I have used this promotion in booking my airfare for next year's trip. In working through SB FlightEase, the "sale" items/prices are highlighted for selection. In booking, you can no tell how much of a promotion discount you are receiving, unless you price it out independently. Given my trip (BA Business class over / Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy back), I am very pleased with the ultimate prices and selections.

Best, jdk

• Like 1