Tour that includes the turtle farm, island tour and stingrays

Qudas

I was last in Grand Cayman 5-6 years ago. At that time Capt Marvin offer a tour that did the turtles, island tour/Hell, and swimming with the stingrays.  I have contacted them and they no longer offer this tour,  I contacted another company and they do not have this combination either.

Does anyone know if a company offers a tour such as this?  Will be in Grand Cayman the last half of Nov 23. Thanks!

That’s a tough combo, as the stingrays are out in the ocean, so whatever operator you choose would need to have both boats and buses.

My recommendation is to DIY a combo, booking two tours (one land, one ocean) with potentially two different operators…or, since it sounds like you are only in port for the afternoon, pick one option to focus on so you aren’t as rushed as you’d likely be trying to cram in both tours.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 4:14 PM, Qudas said:

I was last in Grand Cayman 5-6 years ago. At that time Capt Marvin offer a tour that did the turtles, island tour/Hell, and swimming with the stingrays.  I have contacted them and they no longer offer this tour,  I contacted another company and they do not have this combination either.

Does anyone know if a company offers a tour such as this?  Will be in Grand Cayman the last half of Nov 23. Thanks!

Native Way Watersports offers a Stingray and Island tour which includes the places you listed.

Our modern, air-conditioned buses, and friendly local guides, will take you to the world-famous Turtle Farm, Tortuga Rum Factory, 7 Mile Beach, and Governor’s House. You’ll also go to Hell and back, but only after cooling off in the crystal-clear, calm waters of Stingray City. You are able to swim under, over and among the rays, and our instructors will show you how to pet, hand-feed and snorkel alongside these friendly creatures.