Voyager

Some really informative videos on YouTube by 2 guys Jonny and Will just now from their recent sail on Voyager.

Learnt so much from them and it all looks great. Definitely worth a watch to wet your appetite if you're on Voyager in the future.

We,re due on the Voyager in October and have been watching them also, as well as experienced cruise vloggers paul and carole.Watched their on board vlogs,many cabin tours,kitchen,around the ship,drinks package etc and they have a full review tomorrow.

Both sets of vloggers enjoyed their cruise

They were on the Voyager on the 1st cruise

Interesting to see, I was particularly I interested in the kitchen. I like that it's much more hygienic but we usually eat there at lunch time and like to have a salad and maybe hot meat or something from another counter. Not sure how that will work but I guess it's just a case of adjusting.  The rest of the ship looks good, looking forward to trying it although we are also looking at another cruuse line for a complete change 

Like the vloggers I like the idea/ concept of the kitchen and not only because its more hygenic but its not like the help yourself buffet which is more akin to pick n mix on the same plate.Apparently the lunch menu does not change and is the same everyday but changes in the evening

I gather from what I have watched,if you wanted hot meat and salad say you,d need to visit another counter for your salad,same if you wanted something from one counter say chinese/indian/greek and they didnt have chips but you wanted chips,you,d need to go to another counter for them

So,if you want something else thats not at a particular counter you,d need to go to another counter for it…that would mean 2 plates

If you want several items you,ll need to be an octopus

• Haha 1

Had a look at some of the voyager films on Utube last night and she looks much the same as Ex2 with a few tweaks inc provision for kids (was sure i read somewhere it was going to be another adults only??) looks great, still trying to persuade DH we CAN afford to go on her later in year lol 😄