Explorer out of Ravenna

Hello Explorer cruisers I am looking for a recent or future ( for those of you yet to sail) disembark luggage tags information sheet. I am enclosing an old one as an example of what I am referring to. 
By looking at a more recent copy I will be able to confirm/ deny the existence of a Bologna train station shuttle. RcL says there is one but I am doubtful because 1. Not one person has mentioned it and 2. Despite my inquiries to others not one person has responded. 🤷‍♀️

Hoping on CC someone can enlighten me, this information will help my plans as I am traveling with a wheelchair dependent daughter and my plans need to be precise. TIA

IMG_3472.png

29 minutes ago, little britain said:

Lengthy recent review here.. 

Yes, several of us were following her but she stopped posting before the cruise ended. She never finished her trip report. We don’t know if an illness struck or what 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. I had been talking with her, she was very helpful. 

29 minutes ago, Longstockingpippi1 said:

Yes, several of us were following her but she stopped posting before the cruise ended. She never finished her trip report. We don’t know if an illness struck or what 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. I had been talking with her, she was very helpful. 

tag her and see if she replies? 

There was a Bologna train station shuttle on my B2B Explorer cruises on May 8 and May 14.  

I posted the luggage tag sheet in this thread - see post #43.

You should be able to buy the transfer in advance prior to your cruise by calling Royal Caribbean and getting a knowledgeable agent.  I booked my transfer to Venice, but had to call twice to find a knowledgeable agent who knew what a post-cruise transfer actually was.  Once I had the right person, they knew exactly what options were available.

You can also wait to book the shuttle on board, if you desire.  They sold them all week and there were several notices in the daily newsletter about booking the shuttles (to anywhere they were offered).

Edited by MeHeartCruising
  • Thanks 1

Hi I know this isn't exactly what you asked, but they definitely have a shuttle to the Ravenna train station, I think it was $10. And then there's a regional train to Bologna every hour for €8.

• Thanks 1