Queen Victoria —deck 3 mid aft?

renji

Anyone know what is next to the card room and across from the photo gallery on deck 3?  We were assigned an obstructed oceanview on deck 4 (4124), which is right above that space on deck 3.  Concerned about noise and vibration.…

Not sure the obstructed oceanview is better than the guaranteed standard inside but at least a bit of natural light and 30 more feet…view appears fully blocked though. So I guess bad $300 upgrade bid, I didn’t realize how fully obstructed those are. 

11 hours ago, renji said:

Anyone know what is next to the card room and across from the photo gallery on deck 3?  We were assigned an obstructed oceanview on deck 4 (4124), which is right above that space on deck 3.  Concerned about noise and vibration.…

Not sure the obstructed oceanview is better than the guaranteed standard inside but at least a bit of natural light and 30 more feet…view appears fully blocked though. So I guess bad $300 upgrade bid, I didn’t realize how fully obstructed those are. 

that better .. hopefully you can blow the photo up...

the hull plans show that behind the card room are two ac stations and then the main galley.

The advantage of these staterooms over the inside is the natural light and the view between the lifeboats, some of which are better than others. All in all a good choice over an inside.

Enjoy your journey

regards

Roscoe

IMG_7493.JPG

Edited by roscoe39
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2023 at 3:11 AM, roscoe39 said:

that better .. hopefully you can blow the photo up...

the hull plans show that behind the card room are two ac stations and then the main galley.

The advantage of these staterooms over the inside is the natural light and the view between the lifeboats, some of which are better than others. All in all a good choice over an inside.

Enjoy your journey

regards

Roscoe

IMG_7493.JPG

Thank you!