Azamara says I don’t have an account

Werangels

I imagine this has come up for others with all the changes but I cannot find an answer.  When I try to sign in to the website, it says I do not have account.  I do!  I have contacted Azamara twice and they say I don’t have an account but they have my cruise booking.  

Can anyone help please?

Hopefully not giving you incorrect information but as I understand it during the migration information was lost or never sent from the RC system, we had an incorrect confirmation invoice sent but it looks like your account was unfortunately missing.

Our accounts were ok so not speaking from experience but from information I’ve seen from others this is the way to do it.

First create a new account using the same email address as your previous Azamara account but with a new password, the system will generate a new account number at entry level and zero points. Once you have an account using the online form you can raise a request to update the account to your previous loyalty number. Good luck 🤞 

8 hours ago, Riocca said:

Hopefully not giving you incorrect information but as I understand it during the migration information was lost or never sent from the RC system, we had an incorrect confirmation invoice sent but it looks like your account was unfortunately missing.

Our accounts were ok so not speaking from experience but from information I’ve seen from others this is the way to do it.

First create a new account using the same email address as your previous Azamara account but with a new password, the system will generate a new account number at entry level and zero points. Once you have an account using the online form you can raise a request to update the account to your previous loyalty number. Good luck 🤞 

Thanks Riocca.

I shall try that.  Wish me luck!!