Ultra Deluxe Veranda Stateroom on the Summit?

• Cruzinforpeace*** changed the title to Ultra Deluxe Veranda Stateroom on the Summit?
11 minutes ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

I’m looking at the “move up” bid choices and saw this choice.  Is this the old “family veranda” that is aft facing and really big?

Yes, it is the old FV cabins.  Cabin interior is larger than a normal cabin and the balconies are large.  The 6 FVs that sit on the aft corner are especially attractive because their balconies are exceptionally large and the interior is actually larger than the FVs that sit next to them

We have a Summit UV booked for this coming April.  We also sailed in a Constellation UV back in October (photos).

image.thumb.jpeg.4f52972c51cea781e594e9db28a2afaa.jpeg

Constellation FV 8166 balcony, Caribbean, Nov 2022

image.thumb.jpeg.10e20176fb84fee5283bec15e8e5fe1e.jpeg

Constellation FV 8166, Nassau, Nov 2022

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the post and the response. I'm currently booked in concierge so I'm seeing "Ultra Deluxe Concierge" on my Move-Up selection. So, I assume these are the same cabins, just with the additional concierge perks (daily snacks, etc.). I'll be on Constellation so those photos are doubly-helpful.

8 minutes ago, miguelmia said:

Thanks for the post and the response. I'm currently booked in concierge so I'm seeing "Ultra Deluxe Concierge" on my Move-Up selection. So, I assume these are the same cabins, just with the additional concierge perks (daily snacks, etc.). I'll be on Constellation so those photos are doubly-helpful.

Those are different cabins.  They are Concierge Class cabins but are considered Ultra Deluxe because their cabin and/or balcony is very large compared to normal CC cabins.  And so they are more expensive.

image.png.d9164e8f40d0b3bdb2b250c53d128087.png

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe those are the 4 on deck 6 among the Royal Suites with the slightly deeper balcony like 6144.  The two more forward have connecting doors to the adjacent RS but the ones aft aren't connecting but do have some unlocked gates on the balcony as it's part of an emergency exit.

3 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Those are different cabins.  They are Concierge Class cabins but are considered Ultra Deluxe because their cabin and/or balcony is very large compared to normal CC cabins.  And so they are more expensive.

image.png.d9164e8f40d0b3bdb2b250c53d128087.png

Thank you. I was looking at deck plans but missed those.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Now that the FVs are relabeled UVs, does this mean they are available to book online now and do not require a family quantity of guests in the stateroom?

That is a good question; but I don't think it changes the initial requirement that 5 passengers are needed to book it.  Right now I have my family booked in next year's Summit UV cruise.

Edited by mahdnc

My wife and I booked an inside cabin back in December for our August cruise on Summit. (There were no other categories showing as available.) About 3 days later, I called Celebrity and asked if they possibly had an ocean view or veranda open up.  The nice lady on the phone told me to hold on while she checked something.  She came back and asked if we’d like an “Ultra Deluxe Family Stateroom.”  I jumped on her offer and we’re booked in 7199.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spurs Fans said:

The nice lady on the phone told me to hold on while she checked something.  She came back and asked if we’d like an “Ultra Deluxe Family Stateroom.”  I jumped on her offer and we’re booked in 7199.  

Also known as the upgrade fairy.  Congrats!!  Was there an additional charge?

We did Summit 7199 Ulta deluxe and is was by far our favorite cabin ever. Have done some of the Sunset balconies which we thought were nice, but the extra storage, room and deck space couldn’t compare. It is such a great bargain.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, CardowMD said:

We did Summit 7199 Ulta deluxe and is was by far our favorite cabin ever. Have done some of the Sunset balconies which we thought were nice, but the extra storage, room and deck space couldn’t compare. It is such a great bargain.

We’re very excited and in an official countdown. 🙂