Move Up to Aqua- Blu and Persian Garden

mattr4915

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had information as to if guests with an approved move up bid to Aqua would be able to use Blu and the Persian Garden. Leaving on the Infinity in a few weeks and just wanted to make sure because everything still says we have "Celebrity Select Dining at Trellis" but this could just be because our bid was recently accepted. 

-Matt

1 minute ago, mattr4915 said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had information as to if guests with an approved move up bid to Aqua would be able to use Blu and the Persian Garden. Leaving on the Infinity in a few weeks and just wanted to make sure because everything still says we have "Celebrity Select Dining at Trellis" but this could just be because our bid was recently accepted. 

-Matt

If you have been assigned to Aqua Class, Blu would be your assigned dining venue for breakfast and dinner.  You would also have free access to the Persian Gardens as that is also a perk for those in Aqua.

Enjoy.

In my experience in a suite or Aqua class, the website and the app will continue to say select or some such, even when you will be eating in Luminae or Blu, just another website/app glitch.

3 hours ago, Mark_K said:

In my experience in a suite or Aqua class, the website and the app will continue to say select or some such, even when you will be eating in Luminae or Blu, just another website/app glitch.

After Move Up bid was accepted for Aqua, dining still showed as MDR and anytime on the app even while on board this week.
I was told this is because you can still eat in the MDR and book a time slot if you wanted. 
We enjoyed all the Aqua benefits without issue, the sea pass card is a lighter blue in colour, so quickly identifies you as an Aqua passenger.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mark_K said:

Yup, the famous X IT team has never figured out how to Indicate them on either the website or app. Whether you book them originally or get there through MoveUp  it still shows Select.