Reservations for shows not yet open

I've completed check in (only to say we're within 45 days out. I believe it's actually more like 41 days out).   No entertainment options are available to book either through the app or the website.  Is that normal? Idk if the length of cruise has any impact but its a 9 night. 

3 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

I've completed check in (only to say we're within 45 days out. I believe it's actually more like 41 days out).   No entertainment options are available to book either through the app or the website.  Is that normal? Idk if the length of cruise has any impact but its a 9 night. 

30-60 days is normal. It was exactly 30 days for my Wonder June 4th sailing. For many cruises they open on the 1st of the previous month of your cruise (i.e. July 1st for August cruises) but there is no hard fast rule like check-in at 45 days.

Just keep checking each morning. Mine opened quite early (like 6:30am et).

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

What ship, many require no reservations at all. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

30-60 days is normal. It was exactly 30 days for my Wonder June 4th sailing. For many cruises they open on the 1st of the previous month of your cruise (i.e. July 1st for August cruises) but there is no hard fast rule like check-in at 45 days.

Just keep checking each morning. Mine opened quite early (like 6:30am et).

Thank you.  After last year's vacation debacle (which did turn out great) my dd has declared Oasis her new favorite. She just got back from one and we are counting down to her next.  (Grandma and Poppop took her as a gift. Turned out to be a vacation for us, too lol). 

• Like 1