Guest Resolutions email address/ Future cruise credit issue

tx121

Hello, 

We are having an issue where it seems like our future cruise credit is “lost”  between the Aon Travel Insurance we booked through Carnival and Carnival cruise line. The Aon insurance group said they have issued the future cruise credits and when speaking to a Carnival representative, they are saying they never received any notes from Aon and to give it more time. The cruise was canceled March 16th and the email from Aon said 2-4 weeks to process. It’s been more than 3 months and this is getting frustrating. 
If anyone has any information like a email address for Carnival’s guest resolutions department that I can write to or a number where I can speak with someone who can actually will solve my issue and not try to get me off the phone so they could take the next call to book a cruise, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Not sure i understand what you mean by FCC issued by AON?  FCC's are issued by Carnival when you cancel if you are eligible since you would have to cancel through them not through AON? Maybe im just confused?