Made final payment on one - now You don't have a balance due on all of them

So, I thought I would check in here to see if anyone else has experienced this issue (Royal's IT strikes again?).

I just made final payment on my upcoming October cruise and that all looks correct when I log in (You don't have a balance due).

However, I have two other future cruises for Oct 2024 and Feb 2025 that now also say "You don't have a balance due".  I have not paid anything on those but the deposit.  I hesitate to call right away (may wait until after this October) because I don't went them to "correct" the one I just paid off.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior and will it automatically be corrected?  If it makes any difference, the one for this October was through a TA, but the Oct 2024 and Feb 2025 are just through Royal (no TA involved).

4 minutes ago, RCFirstTimer said:

So, I thought I would check in here to see if anyone else has experienced this issue (Royal's IT strikes again?).

I just made final payment on my upcoming October cruise and that all looks correct when I log in (You don't have a balance due).

However, I have two other future cruises for Oct 2024 and Feb 2025 that now also say "You don't have a balance due".  I have not paid anything on those but the deposit.  I hesitate to call right away (may wait until after this October) because I don't went them to "correct" the one I just paid off.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior and will it automatically be corrected?  If it makes any difference, the one for this October was through a TA, but the Oct 2024 and Feb 2025 are just through Royal (no TA involved).

Reoccurring IT glitch. If you go into their payment system directly from the bottom of their website main page and avoid the C&A site, you can see your balance due on those cruises.

Capture.JPG

Dang, there I thought it was a special BOGO offer. 😄 Of course, when I went to pay off the 1st cruise on-line through that link it didn't recognize my deposit and said I owed more than I should.  I called in and they had the correct amount in the system.  Made sure I had a $0.00 confirmation e-mail before hanging up.

1 hour ago, The Scurvy Pirate said:

Dang, there I thought it was a special BOGO offer. 😄 Of course, when I went to pay off the 1st cruise on-line through that link it didn't recognize my deposit and said I owed more than I should.  I called in and they had the correct amount in the system.  Made sure I had a $0.00 confirmation e-mail before hanging up.

I just experienced ta similar billing problem. I went in to pay off our October cruise, and it showed me a $$ figure that I thought looked right, so I paid it off. Then I received the PIF booking invoice in my email and the actual amount I owed was $100 less than what they said I owed. Now they have an extra $100 of my money that I have to get back somehow. 🙄

I think they say something like, “if it’s too good to be true, it’s not.”  

Mine show no balance as well. However my final payment is due in a few days. I’ll try the back door fix (thanks) to  make sure there is no problem.  

I can imagine some, especially those with multiple cruises, that might get mixed up and miss a  final payment date.

m