Refreshment pkg for tween Questions

Decided to buy the refreshment pkg for our tween GD for upcoming 3 night cruise 

She’s not much for pop/soda, will do mostly bottled water, juice in AM & mocktails 

Three questions she asked:

1.  other than at a show or grabbing a waiter on the pool deck or at Coco cay…Can she walk up to a bar (solo), card in hand & get ‘served’

2.  can she order a bottle of water with said mocktail at same time or is there a period of time she has to wait.  Said she likes to drink them together🤔

3. Is there a list somewhere of mocktails available or is it basically any frozen drink without the booze?  She wanted to study up on options

Edited by keishashadow

Idk what ship you are on but seems a older ship? I think they all have a vitality bar near the exercise area. They make healthy shakes and have a menu of drinks they will mix. 

I also only found vitamin water here. They have power aide and red bull and stuff elsewhere. 

The only pay juice is the fresh squeezed oj. Usually somewhere near the buffet. I am sure you can ask in the Mdr, but I get mine in the buffet. I've never asked for a list of  cocktails and not sure every one could be ordered at every bar. Need a mixer for frozen.

She can get a bottle of water with her drink, same time. Other drinks wait 5 minutes. 

5 minutes ago, keishashadow said:

1.  other than at a show or grabbing a waiter on the pool deck or at Coco cay…Can she walk up to a bar (solo), card in hand & get ‘served’

Yes. My nieces have while in the 8-13 age range.

6 minutes ago, keishashadow said:

2.  can she order a bottle of water with said mocktail at same time or is there a period of time she has to wait.  Said she likes to drink them together🤔

It shouldn’t be a problem.

7 minutes ago, keishashadow said:

3. Is there a list somewhere of mocktails available or is it basically any frozen drink without the booze?  She wanted to study up on options

There are a handful of mocktails listed under some bar menus somewhere in the app but they’re not frozen. For frozen, it will be daiquiris in several flavors (I know I’ve seen strawberry, mango, & tropical), pina coladas, miami vice, etc.

People start threads asking for favorite mocktails every so often so you may find one by searching… or try googling. If they have the ingredients, they will make it.

One hack that works well, especially for mocktails… bring a banana from WJ to a bar & ask them to add it to a virgin strawberry daiquiri. Makes it even more like a smoothie.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Idk what ship you are on but seems a older ship? I think they all have a vitality bar near the exercise area. They make healthy shakes and have a menu of drinks they will mix. 

I also only found vitamin water here. They have power aide and red bull and stuff elsewhere. 

The only pay juice is the fresh squeezed oj. Usually somewhere near the buffet. I am sure you can ask in the Mdr, but I get mine in the buffet. I've never asked for a list of  cocktails and not sure every one could be ordered at every bar. Need a mixer for frozen.

She can get a bottle of water with her drink, same time. Other drinks wait 5 minutes. 

Indy, we loved it in the past. Fit the bill to

add onto a WDW trip.  Had to laugh, cost more for 3 than a 9 night of Adv of seas for the mr & me in May

thanks!