spa services

sunshine100

Prepandemic, all of the celebrity ships were using Canyon Ranch spa services, except Celebrity Edge......We have not been on a celebrity ship since prior to the pandemic.  Does anyone know who are providing services on the Edge class ships now?  In particular, celebrity Beyond?

39 minutes ago, sunshine100 said:

Prepandemic, all of the celebrity ships were using Canyon Ranch spa services, except Celebrity Edge......We have not been on a celebrity ship since prior to the pandemic.  Does anyone know who are providing services on the Edge class ships now?  In particular, celebrity Beyond?

ONESPAWORLD.....who ran them before Canyon Ranch, in truth they do many of the lines.  I know many will complain that they say they push products on you with a hard sell but all you have to say is no thank you and that is the end of it in my experience.  I have enjoyed the services, all the ones me and my travel mate have gotten have been great.  We both when at home get a massage a month along with sometimes wraps and facials so we both are familiar with spas  Yes they are more expensive then home based ones, but.very comparable to if you go to a land based spa resort.  

• Like 1