"Gallery Sales" on final statement

totodile

Hello all, just wondering if any one of you guys would know what gallery sales falls under. Our first time doing a Princess cruise and looking through the statement I see a charge of $99 under gallery sales and I have no idea what it could be since we didn't purchase anything from the art gallery.

Only thing I can think of is that we bought a photo package but that's in the statement under "photo retail order" for $99.95 

Thanks for any help~

It may be an honest mistake.

On my cruise I was frequently asked what my cabin number was when making purchases on board. Sometimes I had to repeat it because the staff did not quite get the cabin number right the first time. I thought the medallion was supposed to eliminate these types of misunderstandings, but apparently there is still an occasional opportunity for them to happen.

7 hours ago, totodile said:

ahh, unfortunately we aren't on board anymore but I'll try to contact customer service at least. Thanks for the replies~

Getting off a ship with a odd charge on your account is a nightmare, this will take weeks and weeks to fix

• Like 1