Mixed Drinks

Envious of all you folks who actually had Buffalo Trace on your cruise.  On Ovation a few weeks ago couldn't find it on the ship.  Drank a lot of Maker's Mark and sodas instead.

Keep in mind, you may benefit from non alcoholic drinks as well. You'll get any soda, waters, red bulls, etc included. I love being able to grab a bunch of bottles waters before leaving the port or stocking up the fridge for night or morning waters. We also start the day off with a red bull. Then sometimes during the day we're just in the mood for a coke. If you take all that into account, you don't even need to come close to 7 alcoholic drinks. Just food (or drinks in this case lol) for thought. Lastly, I also put some value on not having to sign for drinks every time like you have to without the drink package.

Edited by msuspartabigten
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fac429 said:

Envious of all you folks who actually had Buffalo Trace on your cruise.  On Ovation a few weeks ago couldn't find it on the ship.  Drank a lot of Maker's Mark and sodas instead.

Heck, I even got it on my flight to my last cruise out of Ft Lauderdale. 

• Like 1

We fly Allegiant often. It was a nice surprise when we saw Buffalo Trace added to their refreshments. Now if I can only get my beloved Woodford!

Edited by Beachfrog
  • Haha 1