Reservations for entertainment at 35 days

2 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

When I cruised on April 2, our reservations opened up on March 4. It is not always the 1st of the month, just somewhere in the beginning part of the month. This is a screenshot from my roll call for that sailing showing the screen you'll get that seems like a glitch (but just check back later in the day because they should be available then):

I called this morning the C&A D+ desk to get answers to a couple of questions.  Was told to try at the 30-day mark for entertainment reservations.  The other was clarification to the strange reply to my request from Royal dining for a table for 8..

• Like 1

I started checking July 1st for my cruise in August (August 27- Allure) and show reservations have not opened for us yet.  We have read it can happen any time after the first of the month before.  

9 hours ago, slyster said:

I started checking July 1st for my cruise in August (August 27- Allure) and show reservations have not opened for us yet.  We have read it can happen any time after the first of the month before.  

Me neither. August 31 Spectrum and nothing open yet to reserve. They did post the day 1 entertainment schedule but the 2 "headliner" shows way that you can't reserve until you get on the ship. 

Spectrum July 31st only had day 1 posted yesterday. Today they have day 2 posted. Nothing for days 3 through 12 🙄.

Something tells me it's not accurate though. They've got a "Family Hula Hoop Competition" happening at 12am 😂

Sounds like there's nothing to really book on Quantum class ships though so I'm not gonna stress about it. I also figure that with a longer cruise, there will be enough opportunity to see and do everything (or at least I hope). 

Edited by ARandomTraveler