Caribbean Cruise query - Dec 2023

LW71

Hi

We are looking at a Caribbean cruise in December from Birmingham and I have a couple of questions, please

·         Does anyone know the times of the flights?

·         If the holiday date is the 1st December - does that mean you fly out on the 1st?

·         If the holiday end date is the 15th - do you fly back on the 15th? (assume you may arrive back the next day)

Just checking to consider if more time off work needs to be booked.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, LW71 said:

Hi

We are looking at a Caribbean cruise in December from Birmingham and I have a couple of questions, please

·         Does anyone know the times of the flights?

·         If the holiday date is the 1st December - does that mean you fly out on the 1st?

·         If the holiday end date is the 15th - do you fly back on the 15th? (assume you may arrive back the next day)

Just checking to consider if more time off work needs to be booked.

Thanks

Time of the flights going out normally around 9AM-12PM can be later if delays happen. If it says the cruise starts on the 1st then that is the day you fly out to join the ship. If the cruise finishes the 15th you will fly back on the 15th but won't land till the 16th in the early hours of the morning. I have landed back into Birmingham around 5am-6am but can be later depending on delays.

I would book a hotel for the day before you are due to fly out since it can be quite an early start and check in opens 3hrs before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1