Global Entry/TSA Precheck

Flgreg

Hello---is there anywhere in the Regent online account to add your known traveler number? This could help make it easier to be certain ticketed air shows Precheck on your boarding pass.

Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Flgreg said:

Hello---is there anywhere in the Regent online account to add your known traveler number? This could help make it easier to be certain ticketed air shows Precheck on your boarding pass.

Thanks.

Give it to your TA or your Regent Rep - they will add it.

1 hour ago, Flgreg said:

Thanks.

You can go into the "my booking" section of whatever airline you are on and add it to the passenger information.  Just need the booking reference for that airline which should be on your itinerary.  Much faster than calling regent imhop.  depending on the airline and any status you may have you can change seats if you like as well.

Edited by Lonedaddy
  • Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 1:23 PM, Flgreg said:

Thanks.

I always add our KTNs to the reservation direct with the airlines using the confirmation code provided by Regent at booking. I also add our frequent flyer numbers, so as to get the miles.

• Like 2