Latte-tudes and drink card?

My GF and I are leaving this Sunday (3-19) on the Rhapsody and we were wondering if the adult (drink/soda card?) can be used at the Latte-tudes coffee bar? Any other Latte addicts out there know?

BTW this is a wonderful site (it's how we found out about the coffee) and I've spent WAY too many hours reading these boards...lol. I've cruised 1 1/2 times before with carnival (1st one caught fire o_o) so this will be my first cruise with RCCL and my GF's first ever. Thank you for any info you can share.

They have a Seattles best on the Rhapsody. The charge for a large mocha latte or carmel latte is about 4 dollars including tip and a pastry! I had one every day and just got a cookie and gave it to my friend who was addicted to them.

Where is the Latte-tudes on Rhapsody??? I couldn't find it on the deck plans.

Yes thats why we only just found out that there was one on board. Reading these posts...lol. It's right next to the Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream on deck 6. I found this picture..I hope the photographer doesn't mind me linking his pic here but these are some of the BEST pictures of the Rhapsody I've found.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/487421930/1487426077040687091MtJcQK

Archived