problems with Oceania website

AC2

Hello all, is anyone else having trouble with Oceania website? Not being able to access all of the future sailings. I look for a specific month and ship and it still states 635 voyages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AC2 said:

Hello all, is anyone else having trouble with Oceania website? Not being able to access all of the future sailings. I look for a specific month and ship and it still states 635 voyages.

This glitch happens once in a while. Try a different browser (or clearing cookies might work).

30 minutes ago, AC2 said:

I had the same problem the other day. Very irritating. Instead of trying another browser or clearing my cookies I just dropped that idea and did something else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Oceania's web site is always hit and miss which IMO is unacceptable in 2023.  

Last week I logged in to book another shore excursion for our August 5th cruise, -  it told me I had no booked cruises. In a panic I contacted my TA and she contacted O.  Later that day it was back up and running.

I believe they need to address the situation as it does not in-still confidence in the brand when their first point of contact is a faulty website.

eg: I had a situation when ordering an airport transfer with a company recommended to me.  Their website was so full of glitches that I dismissed them went with another recommened company who had a more streamlined system. 

Edited by jakes47
edit
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Corporate Communications are not a strong suit of Oceania. Their corporate website is an extension of that philosophy. The website is poor because they want it to be.

I'm not sure if it an affirmative "want it to be poor" or a neutral "don't care if it's poor" but the bottom line remains the same, it sucks.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, pinotlover said:

Corporate Communications are not a strong suit of Oceania. Their corporate website is an extension of that philosophy. The website is poor because they want it to be.

However, if they are truly trying to attract a younger demographic, a faulty and shoddily designed website will not do the trick.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhD-iva said:

However, if they are truly trying to attract a younger demographic, a faulty and shoddily designed website will not do the trick.

Actually it's the younger demographic that is creating those shoddily designed websites. The internet used to be good, not so much anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ORV said:

Actually it's the younger demographic that is creating those shoddily designed websites. The internet used to be good, not so much anymore. 

It reminds me how I used to laugh when my grandma told me that everything was better when she was younger. Then I believed that I’d never be in her shoes🫠.