MSC Euribia - Thoughts?

RBrowny

I've just booked a Christmas Markets cruise, and wanting to find some feedback and information about the ship. I know the ship has only just started sailing, but trying to build some sort of knowledge for it.

Has anyone sailed on it yet, and if so how was your experience? The wine place looks good, but I don't think that's included in any drinks packages, so I'm not sure.

I have been on the MSC World Europa and will be on the Seaview in September.

Secondly, I've only ever cruised during summer times, so not sure what to expect on a winter cruise - I'm assuming it's going to be rougher seas.

I just departes two days ago after a week on the Euribia, in the yacht club.

Beautiful ship, the best staff I've experienced on any cruise. Including the non yacht club staff. The buffet selection and quality was fantastic. Like on Celebrity or NCL 10+ years ago

The service was great everywhere. It took never more than one minute from seated until a bar server came to the table in the buffet.

I had a better experience this time than on the Bellissima in september, also yacht club, that time the capacity was 60%, this time 100%.

The wine bar is not included in any package.

Go for it!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, roxette said:

I just departes two days ago after a week on the Euribia, in the yacht club.

Beautiful ship, the best staff I've experienced on any cruise. Including the non yacht club staff. The buffet selection and quality was fantastic. Like on Celebrity or NCL 10+ years ago

The service was great everywhere. It took never more than one minute from seated until a bar server came to the table in the buffet.

I had a better experience this time than on the Bellissima in september, also yacht club, that time the capacity was 60%, this time 100%.

The wine bar is not included in any package.

Go for it!

That's as good a review as I'm going to get, so thank you. 

I watched some videos and seen the buffet looks quite extensive, which I'm looking forward to. 

Really excited to go now!

• Like 1

It is a fantastic ship. Dont miss the shows every evening in the Carussel Lounge on deck 7. 21.30and 23.00. If you not are in the Yacht club the bar on deck 18 the Sky Lounge is a good place with a fantastic view.

Nice partys in the Galleria most of the evenings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2023 at 7:03 PM, Preziosa said:

It is a fantastic ship. Dont miss the shows every evening in the Carussel Lounge on deck 7. 21.30and 23.00. If you not are in the Yacht club the bar on deck 18 the Sky Lounge is a good place with a fantastic view.

Nice partys in the Galleria most of the evenings.

Very much looking forward to it. The sky lounge looks like a perfect spot for an evening drink for me.