Harmony Coastal kitchen for Junior Suite Guests

Was looking at royal up and the Junior suite is reasonable price compared to any other suite. I wouldn't normally consider the JS because if I upgrade it is more for perks than the bigger room. However, its too much more for any other suite and not much more to bid on junior suite that I might be able to get value out of just the 1 perk, but I have a couple of questions please.

1st, I know you can get just dinner at coastal kitchen if available. So if when I 1st got on the ship, I went up and asked if I can reserve a table for 6pm each day for example, would this likely be agreed? or will I need to check every day if they have availability and sometimes get turned away?

2nd, when I was on symphony which is the same class, the suite lounge is attached, so drinks where included in with Coastal Kitchen. Is this the same for junior suite guests?

3rd, I haven't seen that suite lounge is included so does this mean we cannot go in suite lounge part, even if we have just finished our meal and wanted to chill with a drink for half hour?

I guess what I am trying to work out is if I can with preplanning, make perfect use of Coastal Kitchen at dinner time no different than If I was in a suite and make the most of drinks through that time so I could save on a package. 

Thank you!

Harmony of the seas in August from Miami 

Just dinner. Generally you will need to make a dinner reservation daily. And yes, there is a chance it will be unavailable. You may be able to make the next nights reservation when leaving dinner

The suite lounge is not included with Junior suite dinner access   If they  allow you to sit in the lounge prior or after dinner, just be aware that drinks will not be complementary.    If you were given a drink in the past, but not in a full suite, you were lucky. 

enjoy. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Just dinner. Generally you will need to make a dinner reservation daily. And yes, there is a chance it will be unavailable. You may be able to make the next nights reservation when leaving dinner

The suite lounge is not included with Junior suite dinner access   If they  allow you to sit in the lounge prior or after dinner, just be aware that drinks will not be complementary.    If you were given a drink in the past, but not in a full suite, you were lucky. 

enjoy. 

Thank you. are drinks complimentary with dinner?