Not being able to see where my cabin is on Azamara's deck plan

tyler6597

If this has been discussed before then excuse me. When I used to book a cruise with Azamara before the new software system was in place, I could pick what type of stateroom, inside, outside, veranda or suite and then I could make my choice, let's say a veranda P2. I could then easily navigate to decks that had availability for all veranda V2 cabins. There might be some in the middle or starboard or stern area. I would click on let's say cabin 8012 and then it would price it out for me, and then I could book it. Now the new system doesn't do that. It seems like it assigns you a cabin for a P2 veranda. I don't like that. I know I could pull up the deck plans on another website to see where my cabin is, but the point is I shouldn't have to do that. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've tried multiple times with no success. Help?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, tyler6597 said:

If this has been discussed before then excuse me. When I used to book a cruise with Azamara before the new software system was in place, I could pick what type of stateroom, inside, outside, veranda or suite and then I could make my choice, let's say a veranda P2. I could then easily navigate to decks that had availability for all veranda V2 cabins. There might be some in the middle or starboard or stern area. I would click on let's say cabin 8012 and then it would price it out for me, and then I could book it. Now the new system doesn't do that. It seems like it assigns you a cabin for a P2 veranda. I don't like that. I know I could pull up the deck plans on another website to see where my cabin is, but the point is I shouldn't have to do that. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've tried multiple times with no success. Help?

You can get to see a limited range of cabins in a list or map view. Once you’ve chosen your cabin type, click continue, you then have to fill in your details and the other occupants details, then click continue. On the reservation page scroll down to cabin type & you should see a paper & pencil icon. Click on that & then on Choose Cabin, that brings up a list of available cabins as a list, but you can also click on Map view.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 7/7/2023 at 12:03 PM, Grandma Cruising said:

You can get to see a limited range of cabins in a list or map view. Once you’ve chosen your cabin type, click continue, you then have to fill in your details and the other occupants details, then click continue. On the reservation page scroll down to cabin type & you should see a paper & pencil icon. Click on that & then on Choose Cabin, that brings up a list of available cabins as a list, but you can also click on Map view.

Your information was correct. I followed your directions and it worked. I was used to the old way of doing it before the software changeover. Thank you very much for your reply and precise details concerning my question.

Thank you,

Gary Tyler

• Like 1