Silversea Air - Can We Fly Home From an Airport Other than Disembarkation Airport?

number one eagles fan

So we are looking to extend our vacation after we disembark our cruise in Lisbon. The current sailing is ONLY showing a Door-to-Door price. So the question is can we extend our vacation, tour Europe for a couple of weeks on our own, and then fly home from another European airport? Will SilverSky work with us? I know there is a deviation fee.

Thanks for your help!

10 hours ago, number one eagles fan said:

So we are looking to extend our vacation after we disembark our cruise in Lisbon. The current sailing is ONLY showing a Door-to-Door price. So the question is can we extend our vacation, tour Europe for a couple of weeks on our own, and then fly home from another European airport? Will SilverSky work with us? I know there is a deviation fee.

Thanks for your help!

You can also just strip the flights out of the DtoD price and book your own.

4 hours ago, texanaust said:

You can also just strip the flights out of the DtoD price and book your own.

For which you will receive a 'non-used flight credit' .

You can do the same with 'private executive transfer' and receive a credit.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jollyjones said:

For which you will receive a 'non-used flight credit' .

You can do the same with 'private executive transfer' and receive a credit.

Unfortunately they are only giving us a $350 "Non-Used Air Credit" if we book it that way. 

The flights that are included in the D2D are Atlanta to Barbados...and then Lisbon to Atlanta. 

I am hoping I can get a "deviation flight" on the return flight so I can spend some time in Europe. 

I am hoping someone reading this has had experience with booking "deviation flights" and could share how well it worked or what its limitations were.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by number one eagles fan

We always fly to or from London so I can visit family for a week. We book our own flight from or to London to or from wherever we are leaving from or arriving to in Europe. We pay a $150 deviation fee. If Silversea includes a flight from London to a European port they charge an arm and a leg. I was once quoted a $2,800 deviation fee when I could book a one way business class fare in the $400 range! We live in Florida and to book our own business class flights to Europe is in the $4500 range pp r/t. So for Europe we always use Silversea’s air department. 

• Like 1