excursions in tortola question

skylar64

Just wondering if anyone has ever done the Virgin Islands Sailaway or the Forest Hike and Beach excursions in Tortola. Would like to book one of these but looking for any suggestions about doing either with children. The caves sound like find on the sailaway. thanks. :cool:

Since I have not been on these excursions I can't address anything in particular without knowing what they include but... if the sailaway includes snorkeling at the Caves at Norman Island, they are pretty cool. They don't go back real far in the rocks but there are interesting critters and the waters outside the caves have a fair amount of fish and other stuff to see.

As for the Forest Hike, sounds like they will take you to Sage Mt. Park. Some pretty areas with some great island views, take plenty of water for drinking as there isn't any up there and it can get steamy.

Thank you. Good suggestions. I am also looking into your friends who do the boat tours, problem is we don't dock till noon and most trips leave early. I have an email in to them to see if there are any options. Thanks again.

Archived