Amsterdam cabin advice

Mmm...coffee!

I'm looking at HAL's Amsterdam for a possible cruise. We really the minisuites on Princess, which are roughly about 300 sq. ft. and have a tub with shower and larger bathroom than the balcony cabins. What is the closest cabin category that is equivalent on Amsterdam?

All the A-BC cabins have single whirlpool bathtubs with shower. The storage space is wonderful with a 9 drawer dresser/vanity, 2 locking night tables, safe, 4 closets with adjustable shelves or straight hanging. Drawers and luggage space under the beds. The only squeeze is when you have someone sitting at the vanity and want to get out the veranda door. The large coffee table impedes traffic. There are curtains between the door and the closet area and between the sitting and sleeping area.

The new beds are fantastic. Amsterdam is sister flagship with Rotterdam and really deserves her title.

The next category up is "S" 560 sq feet, an amazing use of space with full suite amenities.

Hope this helps,

GN

I really like the size and passenger load of Amsterdam. It would be such a nice change from the mega-ships we've been sailing. We have only cruised once on a ship with less than 2,000 passengers - and it was our best cruise. Now I've got to talk my wife into going to Canada in October. That could be a challenge!

Thanks again everyone. If the people on board are even just half as nice as the people here, I look forward to a great time. I'm going to be out of touch for several weeks, starting next week, but I'll be sure to check back here when I return.

Archived