Immigration Form

Nasmas

I just filled out my immigration form for our 04/22 cruise. It seemed to work just fine. The printed product is different than the immigration form. This is an express boarding pass that you have to sign. None of your personal info is on it.

I'm glad you were able to fill out the form on line. I just went to try, and it allowed me to log in, but then when the immigration form came up, the rest of the page was blank. Maybe everyone is overwhelming the system. Thanks again, and I will try later.

After checking a couple of times a week, I was finally able to fill out my immgration form for our 5/6 cruise to Alaska. The page was different from what had been there earlier, so it seems HAL has finally got it working. I like the idea of having an express boarding pass. Hope the express line is truly an expess line.... ;)

yahoo i was so excited when i saw it but i'm going to wait until i get my passport to fill it out. it wouldn't work on this computer but when i changed computers the form came up just fine! Finally it works!

I like the idea of the "Express Boarding Pass" with no personal information on it. The old form with all of the passport, address, DOB, phone number, etc could be a problem if it were left laying around or discarded.

Checkin should be a snap. The booking number is on the boarding pass, and the boarding pass means that all of the info is in the computer. A quick verification and run the credit card should be all that is needed.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works - checkin should me much quicker.

Interestingly, once you've filled your form in, that's it - you are not able to go back and make changes as you were under the previous system, so make sure everything is correct!

However, it will make finding out your stateroom number in advance if you have a guarantee a little more interesting...presumably the boarding pass should update itself with your cabin number??

Completed our Boarding pass's.

Hip Hip Hooray.

Thing I found interesting they seemed to be more interested in whether we were using HAL upon leaving the ship in Los Angeles. That was what our questions were mostley about.

Just went to use the new system and it did not want to work. It kept coming back saying "invalid country" Only problem is that all the information was correct. Called HAL and the girl said that they were having problems with the new system and to fill out the form to be sent with my docs.

hooray --im in and the docs are completed and on their way--didnt think that i would be able to do them since we are not sailing til 1/6/07 but it took-i consider this the ultimate cruise information that hal really has my reservation-- the credit card billing for the deposit and the confirm number and checking with services just wasnt enough

all i need to do now is get a good price for airline tix from pdx to san diego

right now expedia is cheaper then alaska by 76.00 for 4 tix-- now that doesnt sound like a lot but i can get sr citizen rates on line thru expedia and if i want sr rates from alaska i have to call them and they charge 10 bucks per tic for ordering over the phone--what a catch 22

just like northwest??? selling exit row seats at a premium- 10 or 15 bucks each

to everyone who bet me the donut holes will be on the lido deck at the swimming pool around 3pm 1/6/07

Just went to use the new system and it did not want to work. It kept coming back saying "invalid country" Only problem is that all the information was correct. Called HAL and the girl said that they were having problems with the new system and to fill out the form to be sent with my docs.

Try it again by logging in, hit the edit button that should show by your name, when the form comes up, hit the reset buttons and try it again. I had the same problem and that's what worked for me.

I printed out the forms for our June and October Cruises, and the page comes up for our January2007 cruise, but I haven't filled it in yet. Looks like they have most of the system in place now.

I just finished doing the immigration forms for my wife and I for our 5 July 2006 cruise and printed out the "Express Boarding Passes" for each. One problem I found is that after you print the "EBP" form the page freezes and doesn't allow you to log out. To fill out the second form I had to re-enter the HAL website. No big deal but it sounds like they're still working out a few small bugs in the system.

As someone else pointed out, after you fill in your immigration form you're taken to a questionnaire page that seemingly is designed to sell add-ons which you MUST fill out before being allowed to complete the process.

I must admit, filling out the form makes the whole cruise seem more real.

I just finished doing the immigration forms for my wife and I for our 5 July 2006 cruise and printed out the "Express Boarding Passes" for each. One problem I found is that after you print the "EBP" form the page freezes and doesn't allow you to log out. To fill out the second form I had to re-enter the HAL website. No big deal but it sounds like they're still working out a few small bugs in the system.

As someone else pointed out, after you fill in your immigration form you're taken to a questionnaire page that seemingly is designed to sell add-ons which you MUST fill out before being allowed to complete the process.

I must admit, filling out the form makes the whole cruise seem more real.

No, I don't think it's intended to sell addons. It's to provide HAL with the information they will need to schedule your disembarkation time. I imagine the site has been getting quite a workout today and that's probably the reason for the freezes and blank screens. I did not have either problem when I took care of my three bookings earlier today.

Success:D . I was able to finally do my immigration form and get my express board pass tonight (around 9 pm) after 10 trys. The blank screen kept coming up. The I got "wrong country" error.

Be patient. You will be able to do it eventually.

Our forms just come up blank. Nothing on the screen but "IMMIGRATION FORM." :confused:

I was getting the same thing when I went to the website via AOL. I sometimes have problems "viewing" things on AOL so I then went in via Internet Explorer and the form was there. Maybe try a different broswer?

Thanks again to all of you. :D Mom and I now have our "Express Boarding Passes" for our May 20th cruise.

CC

I did both forms last night, printed them both out and had no problems at all. The Immigration Form doesn't have a link to 'print', so I guess you don't have to bring a printed form for check-in, but I just printed it myself anyway before I hit submit. I liked the set-up and content of it much better than the old form, too.

Good change, HAL.

Archived