Laundry/Dry cleaning?

opa&oma

I would appreciate it if someone would post the prices for laundry and dry cleaning. Also, does concierge include

any dry cleaning or pressing?  First time with Oceania!  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, opa&oma said:

I would appreciate it if someone would post the prices for laundry and dry cleaning. Also, does concierge include

I believe Concierge & above  still get  4 free items pressed

Laundry is 3  free bags of 20 items each bag  turn around is about 3 days

There is  a free  self serve laundry room on passenger decks  with iron/board   no charge

There is  a dry cleaning price list on Carman's blog  For Vista but  I would thingk it will be the same for the other ships

https://www-cruisediary-de.translate.goog/vista-nebenkosten-an-bord/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, opa&oma said:

Concierge and above provides 3 bags ( 20 pieces each) of laundry free per cruise.  This is washed and folded.... pressing and dry cleaning are available ( for an extra cost.).  Concierge and above receive 3 "free " pressing cards which can be used with 3 of your free pieces.  I put one of them in my husband's button down shirts and it comes back pressed and on a hanger.

13 minutes ago, opa&oma said:

20230611_153808.jpg

12 minutes ago, basor said:

Concierge and above receive 3 "free " pressing cards which can be used with 3 of your free pieces.

Cut backs  I guess 

we used to get 4  😲

After 11 O cruises, you'd think we would know the answer to this one. Alas, we don't. In the 'Special Instructions" section, if we request cold water wash and low heat dry, will this be honored? Also, is cold water wash and low heat dry possible in the self serve laundry room? This affects what we will pack.

1 hour ago, LHT28 said:

Cut backs  I guess 

we used to get 4  😲

I never counted...I don't use all and have an envelope of them so you could be right.  Don't take my word for the number....you receive several 😉

32 minutes ago, goletans said:

After 11 O cruises, you'd think we would know the answer to this one. Alas, we don't. In the 'Special Instructions" section, if we request cold water wash and low heat dry, will this be honored? Also, is cold water wash and low heat dry possible in the self serve laundry room? This affects what we will pack.

We have always had one free laundry bag that we mark Delicate, cold wash, no heat dry and, so far, they have come back correctly....

2 hours ago, goletans said:

The self serve laundry machines have  different setting  so you can adjust the temps

6 minutes ago, SellaVee said:

Is soap powder or liquid supplied, or dispensed by a coin op machine.  I remember there being a very small charge back in the day.

it is a liquid 

On the O class ships it was a dispenser on the wall you put some in the cup supplied & poured it in the washer

No charge  now

• Thanks 1

We have not cruised on O since before covid, so we have forgotten this answer we need to know for packing and planning for our upcoming cruise.  For the 20-item bag, does a pair of socks count as 1 item or 2 items?

9 minutes ago, Torquer said:

We have not cruised on O since before covid, so we have forgotten this answer we need to know for packing and planning for our upcoming cruise.  For the 20-item bag, does a pair of socks count as 1 item or 2 items?

A pair of socks counts as 1 item.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SellaVee said:

Is soap powder or liquid supplied, or dispensed by a coin op machine.  I remember there being a very small charge back in the day.

On Regatta, the soap is semi-automatically dispensed via tubing (not manually with a cup as on Riviera), but you need to press a button on the dispenser when you start the washing machine. It's not tricky if you know, but I might have missed the dispenser button step if I was distracted (but then I've run whole loads at home where I forgot to add detergent...doh!).

• Like 2