Club balcony suites Escape

• elliotlake12 changed the title to Club balcony suites Escape

From what I've been told (no direct experience), only the Family Club Balcony Suites (M4/M6) have tubs. Also, these tubs are not full size. Even a small adult usually feels cramped in them. 

Edited by omahabob
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, omahabob said:

From what I've been told (no direct experience), only the Family Club Balcony Suites (M4/M6) have tubs. Also, these tubs are not full size. Even a small adult usually feels cramped in them. 

Yep. Had a family club balcony suite on Joy last summer and the tub/shower combo made it narrow for a relatively big guy like me. 

But, like you said, it's those family suites that have the tub. 

We are leaving again on Joy in exactly 2 weeks and we have a regular MA club balcony suite and it just has the big shower, which we're really looking forward to. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, hunnypi324 said:

if anyone cam tell me if on the escape  level 15 spa balcony  cabins. can you hear level 16 since it's the pool level bim very nervous about this. I'm hoping it's not noisy 

We heard no noise from above. We loved being so close to the observation lounge. Made quick slipper runs for coffee and the tasty chocolate croissants. 🥐 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hunnypi324 said:

if anyone cam tell me if on the escape  level 15 spa balcony  cabins. can you hear level 16 since it's the pool level bim very nervous about this. I'm hoping it's not noisy 

Welcome to Cruise Critic 

We always book rooms on the highest passenger deck under the pool deck and don't have any problems. Does that mean that the room is completely silent... absolutely not.... no "hotel" room at a "resort" will ever be completely silent. During the middle of the day there will still be kids running (you can have this on any deck). 

Enjoy your beautiful, premium balcony room. Enjoy the beautiful Thermal Suite. Book a NCL shore ex. Go to the Buffet or the Waterfront for your morning coffee. 

Here's are pics from the Escape

• Like 2

5 hours ago, libtrek said:

We heard no noise from above. We loved being so close to the observation lounge. Made quick slipper runs for coffee and the tasty chocolate croissants. 🥐 

When did Escape get an Observation Lounge? We're on her in November. That would be a pleasant surprise!

2 hours ago, hunnypi324 said:

I'm not worried during the day I'm worried about 5am and 9pm when staff is with chairs

You're kinda asking about absolutes,,, and there are no absolutes. Is the room is completely silent... absolutely not.... no "hotel" room will ever be completely silent. The crew takes great care to minimize any noise from setup. They never drag a chair. They carefully pick up and set down chairs. Does that mean that they never, ever accidentally bump a chair... absolutely not. Has this ever woken us or cause us to reconsider a room, never. 

7 hours ago, IAcruising said:

When did Escape get an Observation Lounge? We're on her in November. That would be a pleasant surprise!

Whoops, senior moment, Encore not Escape. We’ve been on both. You’re right, no Observation on Escape.