Valor, Balcony Question

jasmine196

Ok, so I just booked my second trip on the Carnival Valor for November 12th. Anyone ever have an aft balcony, my room is 7449. Do you hear any noise from the engines, is it a good location? Any help would be apprecitated. Now I only have to wait 242 more days.

Ok, so I just booked my second trip on the Carnival Valor for November 12th. Anyone ever have an aft balcony, my room is 7449. Do you hear any noise from the engines, is it a good location? Any help would be apprecitated. Now I only have to wait 242 more days.

You will love being in the aft part of the ship....The balconys in the back are the best by far....You will not hear any engine noise at all....you may feel some vibration when you are leaving ports...but you will feel it anywhere on the ship....and it only last a few mins....I only book aft balcony wrap arounds now...but the other balconys are great also...you get a little more room on the balconys in the back than you do on the side of the ship....this is due to the back of the ship slops and so does the glass on the railing...also you will be able to see both side of senary...instead of just one if you were on either side of the ship...trust me you will not be disapointed....hope this helps....:)

Archived