Parking at terminal three for the Mardi Gras

NJEMT29

can anyone help me out with me Iam driving a conversion van and wondering if it’s gonna fit in the inside garage. because I have handicap people. Is there a place I can park? It’s close for them in your purse, I do have a handicap time thank you.

Edited by NJEMT29

If I am understanding this correctly, you are asking if the conversion van will fit in the garage.  However, you also have a handicapped tag or sticker.  If all of that is right, I think you could park (maybe free) at the port in the surface lot.  If not, there are a number of offsite parking places near Port Canaveral.  We have used two of them and were quite happy with the service.  

13 hours ago, lazydayz said:

If I am understanding this correctly, you are asking if the conversion van will fit in the garage.  However, you also have a handicapped tag or sticker.  If all of that is right, I think you could park (maybe free) at the port in the surface lot.  If not, there are a number of offsite parking places near Port Canaveral.  We have used two of them and were quite happy with the service.  

Sorry Siri wasn’t working correctly! The surface lot I am assuming is the outside open air parking lot next to the terminal inside parking garage . Iam trying not to have to park away from the terminal thank you for your help

Im driving in for Mardi Gra also and was looking into which would be cheaper for me getting a hotel with a cruise package for parking at terminal 3.  We use to stay at Radisson at the port but it has gone up so much im wondering how much parking at terminal would be.

Kathy