Online check-in - Has it worked for anyone?

AllisonJames

38 days from our cruise and it still says I am going on the Norway Intensive rather than the Scotland Intensive I THINK I am on! Does not inspire confidence. Tried to complete document forms … Covid vaccine form asks for all kinds of info that has been not provided in US on our vaccine cards such as document #, document expiration date, etc. and it doesn’t let you leave anything blank. I deleted the partial info, went on to passport info, completed it not once but twice, pressing the “continue” button but there is no option to “complete” or “save” and when I go back into my reservation the info has disappeared including the emergency contact info I have now entered twice for both my husband and me…help, what am I doing wrong?

I could not do the check in online. My TA got me from Azamara my eticket. I had my documents with all my booking information including OBC, payments, etc. The check in at the terminal was done in 10 minutes. If you have your paper documentation about your correct booking you should not have problems for the check in at the terminal.

Ivi

5 hours ago, AllisonJames said:

38 days from our cruise and it still says I am going on the Norway Intensive rather than the Scotland Intensive I THINK I am on! Does not inspire confidence. Tried to complete document forms … Covid vaccine form asks for all kinds of info that has been not provided in US on our vaccine cards such as document #, document expiration date, etc. and it doesn’t let you leave anything blank. I deleted the partial info, went on to passport info, completed it not once but twice, pressing the “continue” button but there is no option to “complete” or “save” and when I go back into my reservation the info has disappeared including the emergency contact info I have now entered twice for both my husband and me…help, what am I doing wrong?

Are you completing the document section in the cruise reservation? If so it should ask you if you want to store your reservation when you sign out. It did on mine and I clicked yes, and it’s still there.