Beyond / partition between the verandas ?

toutou

Hello everyones,

We will be on the Beyond on a deluxe porthole view with veranda, cabin 8116, and since our cabin we will be next the our friend we were wondering if the little partition on the balcony can be open ?

We tryied to find the answer on their web site and over the phone with no luck.

Any clues ?
Thanks !

Maybe.  On Edge some of them could be opened but not all (due to firewalls as I recall).  You might not be able to find out ahead of time.  Here’s a photo from edge.  You can see that there could have been access to the adjacent verandah.

13A10DB9-589F-4AA2-A086-52303FB61A69.jpeg

Like @cruisestitch I believe it’s possible one could open the partition between your cabin and the adjacent cabins. Based on the Beyond deck plan for deck 8 (snipped from the deck plans on Celebrity’s website) there is no firewall between 8116 and the adjacent cabins. My blue arrows show you the closest two firewalls, and I’ve placed a green dot near your cabin. I hope it works out for you. It looks like there’s probably a firewall between 8108 and 8106 also. 

IMG_0465.jpeg

Edited by Silkroad

Hello Silkroad,

Wow, it seem to be a pretty good new for us. When we can we always love to open the partition of the balcony between our cabin and the next one with our relatives or friends.

Thanks for your reply !

You’re welcome toutou. Please keep in mind that I’m not positive they can be opened, but the odds look good. I toured one of these cabins when I sailed aboard Edge, but unfortunately I took no photos of the partition. 

It is very hard to see but this is the wall between the stateroom and the one next to it going forward (left) You can see that it is a solid wall.  The second photo shows the partition that you might be able to open, between this room and the next one aft (right)

CA38642A-281A-445C-AA4B-747DB1F6C721.jpeg

44EC8C29-D8A2-463B-8549-34BA1D63D7BA.jpeg

Yes, you're right. Usually the part of the partition that can be open is not very large but still, it's fun to be able to communicate with our friends next door !
This way we can enjoy our first coffee together or take the happy hour before dinner.

Again, thanks for all your infos.

Hello Nathalie !
A big thanks for sharing your info with us. We can say now that we will be able to open the partition during our cruise. That's a good news !
Appreciated your help everyone, have a nice day !
Toutou from Montreal Qc