Kindly answer/comment on the following:

1) The Atlas website is very difficult to use. It is very hard to search for future cruises. For example, you can only search by date, port or ship.  Destination/region is missing and there are no filter/sort capability.  Also full results don’t appear such as extended journeys combining multiple cruises into longer ones.

2) Your marketing for the various sales, promotions is very confusing. For example: “Second guest sails free, up to 30% savings”. If the second guest sails free then it would be 50% savings…so what does the 30% reference mean?  This happens repeatedly in multiple different promotions where the marketing math just doesn’t add up.

3) In reading various reviews and blogs  from those that have sailed Atlas it appears that the biggest negative feedback is the quality of onboard food and beverages.  What is your plan to improve this?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sunprince,

Thanks for the great questions, and happy to address all three points - 

1.            A better, more functional site is coming soon, and I am happy to share that development has been in progress for a few months and expect to share more details later this year. I agree it’s not ideal, and I apologize for any challenges you’ve encountered. Invite you to register to receive our printed brochure collateral in the interim while we work to improve the site functionality.

2.            Our marketing highlights the Second Guest Sails Free promotion on all voyages and can be considered our everyday offer.  Specifically, two guests travel for the price of one guest when considering the full fare, i.e. rack rate, brochure fare, or full retail price per person with no savings or discounts applied.

From there, select voyages will feature additional incentives to stimulate interest. Examples are air credits, Military Edge savings, or an extra 30% savings off the “everyday” price or the “Second Guest Sails Free” price.

3.            The team and I review guest surveys and online reviews weekly. We’re actively working with our Operations and Onboard teams on continued improvement in this area. The F&B operation involves daily ongoing training for our crew and an effectively strong onboard leadership team to deliver the consistency we strive for.  I assure you that we are addressing the guest survey metrics or guest comments such as these reviews with urgency and high priority.

James