It's just a DREAM - TxTeach79's LIVE Dream 7/15 - Yeehaw!

TxTeach79

On 7/14/2023 at 7:44 PM, TxTeach79 said:

Now you’re talking. Stopping for kolaches in West is probably my favorite road trip pit stop of all time. A must!

You can also stop in Ennis at the Kolache Depot Bakery off HWY 45 on your way home.  Very good Czech kolaches and it has a drive thru!  Take exit 251 and turn left at the light.  It is part of Doc's Beverages and Chevron gas station.  Easy off and on and back on your way back to Dallas.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

So many Husband Daycares! It's been a while since we've been there. We need to go back! 😁

There was one establishment with an actual Husband Daycare sign with some very funny stuff to it, but the joint and the sign weren’t entirely CC appropriate 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Grannygirl21 said:

You can also stop in Ennis at the Kolache Depot Bakery off HWY 45 on your way home.  Very good Czech kolaches and it has a drive thru!  Take exit 251 and turn left at the light.  It is part of Doc's Beverages and Chevron gas station.  Easy off and on and back on your way back to Dallas.

Wish I’d known this when my son was driving back and forth to Corsicana for school the last 2 years!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

Simon mentions the 1am kids curfew every time he makes an announcement about things happening around the ship in the evening. 

Probably have already had some complaints to GS about kids running around causing issues late at night.