Is there a Starbucks on the NCL Escape now?

poker620

If you upgrade to Premium Plus, you are able to order unlimited Starbucks drinks. The Starbucks Cafe is just like a land-based one, just on sea. There is also a Starbucks package if you don't want to upgrade to Premium Plus or declined the Free at Sea beverage package. 

Yes, there is a full service Starbucks on the Escape.  s mentioned earlier, it is an extra charge unless you get the Starbucks package or pay for the upgraded beverage package.

Edited by Russiamomm
Elaborate answer

16 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

Yes, there is a full service Starbucks on the Escape.  s mentioned earlier, it is an extra charge unless you get the Starbucks package or pay for the upgraded beverage package.

1 hour ago, poker620 said:

And I mean is there a place that serves something beyond just Starbucks black coffee that I can use with the Package?

Thanks!

Incorrect. The Escape does not have a full service Starbucks. They still have the NCL coffee bar, the Atrium Cafe. They "proudly serve starbucks brand coffee", but they are not a Starbucks. I always point out that the Shell gas station down the street from me "proudly serves starbucks brand coffee" as does the greasy cafeteria in my office building,,, but neither are a full service starbucks. 

But the coffee bar does sell flavored expresso drinks if that is what the OP was looking for. 

image.png.8bd793bb64485fbad4277cc707400d0d.png

image.png.64a39185834556c490e5379afd89fb0f.png

No starbucks pastries or sandwiches, just desserts from the NCL Bake Shop for sale

image.png.39f40619f992a2fbdea070ab1917cea6.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Incorrect. The Escape does not have a full service Starbucks. They still have the NCL coffee bar, the Atrium Cafe. They "proudly serve starbucks brand coffee", but they are not a Starbucks. I always point out that the Shell gas station down the street from me "proudly serves starbucks brand coffee" as does the greasy cafeteria in my office building,,, but neither are a full service starbucks. 

But the coffee bar does sell flavored expresso drinks if that is what the OP was looking for. 

image.png.8bd793bb64485fbad4277cc707400d0d.png

image.png.64a39185834556c490e5379afd89fb0f.png

No starbucks pastries or sandwiches, just desserts from the NCL Bake Shop for sale

image.png.39f40619f992a2fbdea070ab1917cea6.png

Thanks so much yes exactly what I was looking for.  So I assume then with the P+ I could get a cold/hot blended drink from that menu then..Thanks!

• Like 2