Another Royal Up question

When I sign into my account/ booking info on the website, my bid status/change/modify/cancel bar is no longer visible on my page even though I've logged in and out several times today. So, I looked at my bids through my original RoyalUp email and there's a message saying "offer received" for both of my bids (it used to say "submitted") and I can no longer modify or change my bids (not that I want to). Does anyone know why I can't see my bids on my booking page and does it possibly mean they're considering my bids (or am I just being overly hopeful)?

9 hours ago, Jbluebird said:

Does anyone know why I can't see my bids on my booking page and does it possibly mean they're considering my bids (or am I just being overly hopeful)?

RCI IT is the likely cause. Look for the initial denial email two days out from sailing.

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Just got my earliest Royal Up denial.  Sailing Saturday, bids denied Wednesday. 

Yes, they used to be two days out, it seems they have moved it to three days out. That's the initial denial - there's still a very slim chance of getting upgraded on board (due to a no-show). The final denial should come after sail away.

There is a problem with Royal Up.  It has disappeared from the cruise planner and the web page does not work.  The only way to check or change your bids right now is with the link from the original royal up offer email.  They are working on it and the bids have not been lost.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MrMarc said:

There is a problem with Royal Up.  It has disappeared from the cruise planner and the web page does not work.  The only way to check or change your bids right now is with the link from the original royal up offer email.  They are working on it and the bids have not been lost.

Thank you.  They must have fixed the glitch because I was finally able to see my bids on my account page yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Jbluebird said:

Thank you.  They must have fixed the glitch because I was finally able to see my bids on my account page yesterday.

I forgot to post in this thread that it was fixed.