Beyond March 11, 2024

lcauser

Hi,  I am booked on the Panama Canal sailing of the Beyond, March 12, 2024.  This sailing is no longer listed on the web site and when I called, they say it’s sold out!! Plus,  you can no longer book any excursions.  It’s nearly 8 months away. I wonder if it’s chartered or doing an itinerary change??  I did a NRF deposit, too.  Anyone have any inside knowledge??

3 minutes ago, lcauser said:

Hi,  I am booked on the Panama Canal sailing of the Beyond, March 12, 2024.  This sailing is no longer listed on the web site and when I called, they say it’s sold out!! Plus,  you can no longer book any excursions.  It’s nearly 8 months away. I wonder if it’s chartered or doing an itinerary change??  I did a NRF deposit, too.  Anyone have any inside knowledge??

No inside knowledge; however our 29Jan2024 trip to the Canal and Southern Caribbean on Beyond has also disappeared from the web site.  However, I can still book excursions: several excursions are sold out or about to be sold out.  Also, reservations at Eden are listed at  9PM or later for all sea days.

German TA site I used to look at available cabins still lists the sailing but there are no cabins available.  The sailings before and after still show availability.  I do wonder if it is sold out.  Panama Canal sailings are popular.   Doesn't explain no excursions though.

For the March 22 sailing (10 day abc islands) that we have booked, it's still coming up, and our reservation shows everything in order. 

On the reservation portal, they are down to one SS in retreat and otherwise appear to be close to full (did not do a deep dive). 

And, while any change is possible, as it's Spring Break / a week before Easter, my hunch is CocoCay will be maxed out with RC ships. 

The long Caribbean (10 and 11 day) cruises on Beyond are looking like the best sellers for the Caribbean winter 2023-2024 season. I would not be surprised if many of those itineraries sell out fairly soon. 

If you are looking for a cheaper option on another ship I would keep an eye on the 3/14/24 Equinox 9 night ABC or the 3/25/24 Silhouette 10 night Southern Caribbean. 

I've been watching prices and looking to see if a higher level suite opened up. Occasionally the IC suite or a SS became available. All categories except inside & ocean view have been fully booked for a few weeks and there were very little of them left. I suspect we will be sailing at full capacity.