Anyone have a good contact at princess?

orlandobull

Long story short, there is no way to book a family of 5 without either connecting rooms, or the $30k Sky Suite. We are trying to book connecting rooms on the Sun Princess for 2025, but the deck plans are not correct and do not show connecting rooms (though the Princess press release about the ship clearly says they exist). No one that we have been able to talk to seems to care enough to track down the information. It's insanity and at this point, a personal mission to get in touch with someone that works for the Cruise line that actually cares about customer service.

So, if someone has a helpful contact at the cruise line that may actually care to chase down this information, please let me know. I have tried twitter as well, so maybe someone from there will contact me.

32 minutes ago, orlandobull said:

Long story short, there is no way to book a family of 5 without either connecting rooms, or the $30k Sky Suite. We are trying to book connecting rooms on the Sun Princess for 2025, but the deck plans are not correct and do not show connecting rooms (though the Princess press release about the ship clearly says they exist). No one that we have been able to talk to seems to care enough to track down the information. It's insanity and at this point, a personal mission to get in touch with someone that works for the Cruise line that actually cares about customer service.

So, if someone has a helpful contact at the cruise line that may actually care to chase down this information, please let me know. I have tried twitter as well, so maybe someone from there will contact me.

I would suggest you work with a CVP st Princess or a TA.  They have agency contacts at PCL, who may be able to find out answers to your questions.

• Like 1

@orlandobull, you could at least call in to Princess and get with a Cruise Vacation Planner (CVP) .  They should have expertise when comes to selling desired cabin types.  If you don't already have a TA with good Princess expertise, this could be your best choice to get the facts.

You can always make a booking with a TA later.

Just now, Steelers36 said:

@orlandobull, you could at least call in to Princess and get with a Cruise Vacation Planner (CVP) .  They should have expertise when comes to selling desired cabin types.  If you don't already have a TA with good Princess expertise, this could be your best choice to get the facts.

You can always make a booking with a TA later.

PS .. I am sure a lot of folks will want to know about connecting cabins.  Either to avoid them or to  use them like you want.