I need help in sending money to Carnival

esper10

Hi all

i apologise in advanced if my question may sound silly to some but I’m old and lacking confidence so I turn to Cruise critics for verifications.

I need to send money back to Carnival so collections send me the instructions. My first question is when they say “invoice number “ is it my booking number? It would be easy for me to get cashier check. Could you tell me what’s next? What do I include in the check? Once I mail it to Carnival what’s next? (I plan to mail it to the address that was included in the collection department Emil) how will I know they received it and credit my account and the issue is over? It is so hard to get a hold of them. Calling them is not working they don’t answer.

please help me so I can get this done I appreciate it in advance 

I received a demand letter for payment for two bottles of water I never used. The invoice number was at the top of the pdf file they sent via email. For me the invoice number was my booking number plus extra digits. I tried contacting via phone and it is very frustrating like you said. No one will answer. They have a phone number listed on the demand email where you can pay by phone with credit card. I ended up emailing to have the charge removed because I don't use the room water bottles ever. It took Carnival weeks to respond. Very frustrating to get off the ship with a nice clean zero  balance and then receive a demand letter that has zero information about what the charge is for. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, esper10 said:

It is very frustrating the Emil explains what to do but still have questions with no one to answer 

It is indeed a very frustrating experience. Did you try the phone number to pay by credit card? That would seem to be the easiest but they list three different extensions to to pay and probably answer none of them. 

47 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

It is indeed a very frustrating experience. Did you try the phone number to pay by credit card? That would seem to be the easiest but they list three different extensions to to pay and probably answer none of them. 

I did no one answer these extensions the thing is once it’s even paid how will I know they cleared the matter???? Will they write what if they don’t??? I was hoping I can get some answers here other people went through the same thing 

33 minutes ago, esper10 said:

I did no one answer these extensions the thing is once it’s even paid how will I know they cleared the matter???? Will they write what if they don’t??? I was hoping I can get some answers here other people went through the same thing 

Unfortunately I can't help you with that as I had my erroneous  charge removed via email. I would hope they would send a receipt but who knows. Carnival really needs to improve this. A nice automated website to pay would be best. 

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 1