Are you going to create an actual precruise experience for your booked guests? We went with Atlas to Antarctica and it was a great trip once is started; however, the lack of even so much as a "Welcome to Atlas" email was unnerving to some degree. No customer portal, no direct communication...that needs to change if you want to compete at this price point. I also think the food can step up a bit. The meats on our trip was terribly under-seasoned across the board and the desserts were underwhelming. The ships ARE gorgeous and the crew was really friendly, if under trained in the dining room.

Best of luck - I DO want you to be wildly successful in the market.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

VACruiser123,

I appreciate your support. 

I have brought on a Guest Experience manager, and one of their priorities is to work on enhancing our pre-cruise communications.  Several details are finalized closer to the voyage, and we’re working towards communicating these details 120 days before sailing.  I.e., charter flight times, pre-cruise hotel information, etc.  We’re also working on enhancing the initial Welcome communication sent shortly after booking to better outline when these additional details will be communicated.  

James