How can I tell if onboard credits applied?

We have used our card on 4 or 5 cruises getting room credit with the $50 coupons. I have never been able to find out beforehand (just to be sure). I go to the Pursers desk once on board and ask them to check. Even then, sometimes it is Wed. (the middle of our cruise) before the credit finally appears.

But...... it always does. They always get it right. And the last coupld of cruises, I've quit checking.

Hope This Helps

After I sent in a C & A coupon, I checked online at RC's website on my account and after a short time, it showed the credit from my coupon.

I would think, if you sent in the coupon beforehand, it should show up - if you book through RC. Not sure what happens if you use a TA.

If you booked directly with Royal Caribbean call and ask for a new confirmation. If there are any updates on the booking it will show on the New Confirmation. Just give them your booking number and your email address and you can check it out and see if it is on there yet.

Sometimes the discount is taken right off the top of the cruise fare, so if you have an old Confirmation from when you first booked the cruise, just compare the 2 and see if it has been updated yet.

Jimbo:)

OK - OK - hold it--

I think we broke off here on the subject.

Aren't we talking about coupons for on board credit?

On that- I agree just check with the Purser, but on my last cruise that

departed on Saturday - the credit didn't appear until Monday.

Then, we moved on to the C&A (or any other) discount coupons.

That is applied directly to your cabin fare - not on board expenses.

Everyone is right here, I just think we are on two different subjects.

Yes clarify the credits you were given, if you were given a stateroom credit all you have to do is check you account on line and you will see the amounts posted and as you use your sign and sail card, you will see the adjustments

Pete

Yes clarify the credits you were given, if you were given a stateroom credit all you have to do is check you account on line and you will see the amounts posted and as you use your sign and sail card, you will see the adjustments

Pete

The OP said it was credits through the RCCL Visa points.

Archived