Pentaxians at sea... anyone else?

Before the Canon, Nikon, Sony, Leica, & Fuji users start piling on, I know I'm among a very small group of photographic equipment users... that's why I'm asking if there are any others like me on the boards.

My primary body is a 24MP K-70  and I also carry a 16MP K-50.  I have a small assortment of lenses; a 14mm f2.8 (21mm crop), a 60-250mm f4.0 (90-375 crop), an 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 (27-202 crop) and a 28-80mm f3.5-5.6 +Macro (42-120 crop).

I use Lightroom Classic for post, along with a Loupedeck+ console.  I'm also a self-admitted gearhead...

Booked for Alaskan Cruise in May 2025, on the NCL Encore, Aft-facing Haven PH w/lg balcony, #12906.  Can't to return to Glacier Bay. 

Edited by azappraiser
typo

17 hours ago, azappraiser said:

Before the Canon, Nikon, Sony, Leica, & Fuji users start piling on, I know I'm among a very small group of photographic equipment users... that's why I'm asking if there are any others like me on the boards.

After being mocked by my Canikon friends for 30 years as a Minolta shooter followed by more years of abuse for sticking with Sony after they absorbed Minolta (good natured from friends and not so much from folks on DPReview), you'll get no mockery from me. I'm thrilled by the advances in photographic equipment and the fact that there are really no bad choices out there. I'm very happy with my choice as it seems to be the case with you. The only shame in choosing one brand over another lies not in the choice, but leaving it in the bag and not enjoying it.

Hope your question inspires some of the silent visitors to join the conversations here.

Happy shooting!

Dave