The Ink Business Preferred Credit Card

happy cruising

Ink Business Preferred does not offer multipliers for travel.  You will receive 1 point per dollar spent.  You can later redeem them for travel and get a 25% bonus if booked thru the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.  So if you spend 10,000. You earn 10000 points.  When you want to redeem you will get a value of 12500. Points to use against your purchase

The better card is Chase Sapphire Reserve.  You receive 3 points per dollar which can then be redeemed for a 50% bonus when redeeming for travel on the Chase UR portal.

If you spend 10,000. You earn 30,000 Ultimate reward points worth 45,000 for redemptions.

If you have multiple cards which earn Ultimate rewards you can transfer between them.

It has a higher AF but you do receive a $300.00 travel credit every year.

Chase does not have the same benefits among their cards.  Business and personal differ as do benefits/earnings in categories 

Edited by cruisr
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, happy cruising said:

Thank you cruisr - I was asking because there’s a huge sign up bonus for ink preferred now and their web site says 3X for travel purchases. I already have a chase reserve card. 

My sincere apologies.  That must be a new addition since I got mine,  As it is a business card I would call them and check if they will cover cruises.  That sign up offer with only an 8k spend is very good.

• Like 1