Hola Taco's Margarita question

mvh

I have read mixed responses on this topic, so I am just asking for a CURRENT update. Can any one confirm or deny the the Classic Margarita at Hola Tacos on the SEASCAPE is covered under the Easy Plus pkg. If not, are you just paying a difference if over $10?

2 hours ago, mvh said:

I have read mixed responses on this topic, so I am just asking for a CURRENT update. Can any one confirm or deny the the Classic Margarita at Hola Tacos on the SEASCAPE is covered under the Easy Plus pkg. If not, are you just paying a difference if over $10?

Sorry not able to answer your question (have been on Seascape but not recently) but once on board if you find out a Margarita would be charged to your account when dining at Hola Tacos, stop by any bar on way and pick up a couple to take in with you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am going on Seascape 9/17.  There website has been updated to say the following "

*The Easy Plus Package covers all the above served at our bars, buffet, main restaurant and specialty restaurants. What’s more, it also includes private islands, but does not cover the signature venues."   Also it says this for the Premium Extra Package "*The Premium Extra Package can be enjoyed in our bars, buffet, main restaurant and specialty restaurants as well as on private islands, but does not cover our signature venues.".  I also called customer service to confirm this and they said yes, including the Mexican specialty restaurant.  Be advised that not all MSC web pages have been updated to reflect this. I went to here to see this:  https://www.msccruisesusa.com/on-board/dining-drinks/drinks-packages

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...