Complimentary Internet Minutes

wcc19

We are in Veranda Plus and I read that one of the perks is 120 minutes of complimentary internet.

However, it seems that the 120 minutes is regardless of cruise length.  So on our 22 day cruise we would get 120 and a person on a 7 day cruise would also get 120 minutes.  This seems odd that there is no proportionality based on cruise length.

Does anyone know if this is actually how it works?

Here is a chart [from 2021 but I think it's still valid] showing how cabin category and loyalty level combine for internet minutes/packages.  [I don't know why anyone would choose the free minutes if you qualify for the 100% unlimited package...]

AzamaraLoyaltySuiteBenefits.thumb.png.e8bf26ed63769110722a12b59abae92b.png

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Here is a chart [from 2021 but I think it's still valid] showing how cabin category and loyalty level combine for internet minutes/packages.  [I don't know why anyone would choose the free minutes if you qualify for the 100% unlimited package...]

AzamaraLoyaltySuiteBenefits.thumb.png.e8bf26ed63769110722a12b59abae92b.png

Although this particular chart is no longer on the Azamara site (I, too, have an old copy), it is still valid.  There is a page which states that the two benefits can be combined in this specific way, but you need to print out the state room benefits and the loyalty benefits separately to get your specific combination.